From: Hans Rosenberg
Date: 2007/09/26 10:20:34 PM
To: mikelaatz@telkomsa.net
Subject: WHAT A BAND



Dear Mike

I know its was a while ago that you played at our 30th Wedding anniversary in the Ball room of the Mount Nelson Hotel, but I remember it as yesterday, wow, you really made the night a memorable one, yes it was on the 3rd January 2006. In fact I had no hesitation to recommend you for my Tourist group from the World Airlines Clubs association and all 300 really enjoyed your music at their 40th Annual General Assembly at the Lagoon Beach Hotel in Milnerton. Thanks so much and I will continue to recommend you and your group.
Kind regards

Hans Rosenberg
Yizani Tourz cc
Tel:- +2721 4243520
Fax:- +2721 4237165



I want to thank the band for making our Gala Dinner at the World Airlines Clubs Assoc Annual General Assembly such a fantastic success. The music was outstanding and suited all tastes. The fact it kept everyone on the dance floor until late, proved this. Our event attracted 300 airline personnel from around the world to our beautiful city of Cape Town - thank you again

Kind regards
Alison


Alison Palmer
Groups Executive SEWA (South, East, West Africa)


Dear Mike,
It was a pleasure to have you for our Gala Dinner on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of our Association and thanks for the very good music you played and you have the tastes for every body that nite and I can see the happy faces on the dancing floor.
I wish you all the best in your task to make more people happy.
Very best regards

Maga Ramasamy
WACA President.
Mauritius